Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC)
Objectives of the committee are as follows:
- To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the college through promotion of cordial student- student relationship and student-teacher relationship etc.
- To provide responses, accountable and easily accessible machinery for settlement of grievances and to take measures in the collage undertakings to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute and to deal with the complete situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition fell to be oppressions. .
- The committee encourages the students to express their grievances/ problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To advise students of the collage to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rivalry arises.
- To advise all employees to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- To support these students who have been deprived of the services offered by the college, to which he/she is entitled.
- To make officials of the collage responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solutions to the students grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- Its function is to look into the complaints lodged by any student and to judge its merit, and to look into the matter of harassment.
- Anyone with a genius grievance may approach the members of the department in person or in consultation with the class inchange.
In case the person is unable to appear at the letter box/suggestion box of the committee at the Administrative Block, grievance may be sent through e-mail to the principal (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or at email@example.com.
The committee will act upon the cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents .The committee will assure that the grievance will be solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the committee.
The committee formally will revise all cases and will prepare statistical reports about the number of cases received by the committee. It will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Composition of the Committee:
All grievances referred to the GRC must be entered in a register. The register is to be maintained for the purpose by the secretary of the committee the number of grievances, settles or pending cases will be reported to the principal every month. The composition of the committee is as follows:
|No||Name of member||Designation||Deptt.|
|1||Prof. Umesh Prasad||Prof.-in-charge/Chairman||English|
|2||Dr. M.P. Singh||Associate Professor||Economics|
|3||Mr. Sachchida Nand Kumar||Assistant Professor||Chemistry|
|4||Mrs. Vidya Yadav||Assistant Professor||Geography|
|5||Mr. Surinder Prasad||HC/ Section Officer||–|
|6||Mr. Bhola Prasad||Routine Clerk||–|